What do we offer?
Apsis’ Business Valuation is essential when examining companies and their account values. We follow international standards taking several tangible or intangible elements into consideration, which makes the appraisal as close as possible to reality.
- Marking of shares in equity investment funds
- Law No. 12973/14 and CPC (Brazilian Accounting Pronouncements Committee) 15
- Pre-PPA report
- Impairment testing – CPC (Brazilian Accounting Pronouncements Committee) 01
- CHAPTER 11 – Law No. 11.101/05
- Merger, consolidation, and spin-off
- Reports in compliance with Law No. 6.404/76 (Business Corporations Act, articles 8, 170, 226, 227, 228, 229, 252, 256, and 264, Law 10.406/02, of the Civil Code, and The Central Bank of Brazil – BACEN Circular 3689/13)
- Public Offering of Shares (OPA)
- Appraisal for purchase and sale purposes
- Fairness opinion
- Appraisal of biological assets – CPC 29, Stock Option Plan – CPC 10, intangible assets – CPC 04 and use of deferred income tax – CPC 32
- Economic-financial feasibility analysis
- Reports for corporate restructuring
To support our clients with excellence in overcoming their corporate and regulatory challenges.
To be the reference in value generation to our employees, clients and stakeholders, with sustainable, agile, and innovative solutions.