What do we offer?
Through tax advisors in the line with the most advanced training courses in the market and together with a multidisciplinary team, our financial department seeks to minimize your company’s taxes and keep your business compliant with the law, even in adverse financial situations.
- Support to identify potential account implications in corporate restructuring processes or new business.
- Preparation of financial statements in compliance with the accounting practices adopted in Brazil, and with the International Financing Report Standards (IFRS).
- Creation of a reference form.
- Advisory to companies in initial public offerings (IPO, Follow-on, debentures)
- Accounting diagnosis and implementation of new technical pronouncements.
- Accounting diagnosis and implementation of complex technical pronouncements (such as IFRS 16, IAS 21, IFRS 3 and IFRS 2)
- Development of management reports
- Support in monthly closing balances, cost determination, cash flow management, and fulfillment of accessory obligations.
To support our clients with excellence in overcoming their corporate and regulatory challenges.
To be the reference in value generation to our employees, clients and stakeholders, with sustainable, agile, and innovative solutions.